Sunday, June 14, 2009

INTEC

It was a long way to INTEC from my place, Kuala Terengganu. After a six-hour tiring journey, i finally arrived. It was a wonderful feeling to be greeted by the seniors as if i am a VIP. I was given a key with the room nomber of c1/501 during registration. The room is located in front of the cafe, that was a good news for me. The bad news was that i have to climb five storey building everyday as that is where my room located. Still, it is something that i should not worry about for my purpose here is to learn and i should face all the challenges to achieve my dream.

My room are accomodated by four people including me. Two of them are from Selangor and the other one is from far far away, Sabah. All four of us are taking medicine course so it will be nice to work together. The seniors had organised an orientation week on the first week for the new students. The programme had given the chance for the juniors to know more about INTEC and of course tightening the relationship between juniors and seniors.

1 comment: