Friday, June 26, 2009

Learning.........begins



Before the class start, the juniors had been given a brief explanation about the subjects the will be taken by students in classes. Note that different programmes will learn different subjects. The MEP (Middle East Programme) students that include me will take seven subjects. The subjects are English, Civilization in Islam, Intro to Islam and Medicine, Computer Literacy, Biology, Biochemistry, Physiology and Arabic. It sounds heavy for i need to learn seven subjects but this is life..... we need to struggle if we want to achieve what we want.


My first class started on Monday, 20th May. All my roommates and me woke up early in the morning as we were very excited to start our first classes. At that time, im a bit curios......... i wondered how my class looks like, who are my classmates, who are my lecturers and how their faces looks like......... :) just kidding. After had a little breakfast, i walked to the bus station. Every juniors include me with the blurry face waiting for the bus to come. It just kind of funny to think that i really have to take the bus to the class......... it just like when i was in the high school.










......to be continued....

1 comment: