Friday, May 29, 2009

First step being a doctor


Many sounds buzzing at ears..............telling me which is the perfect course should i take after i get my spm result,but none of the 'advice' affect my decision.The truth is i wanna be a doctor,fullstop.

Although many negative comments raining on me about my decision__ 'doctor cannot rest during work, housemanship is terrifying, u will be a robot who cannot get your own life'___blablablababla. Say what u want but to me watching the cherish of people when they get cured is more than enough for me.

I know that many tough challenges ahead of me as im ready to take it. With my lovely parents besides me and my friends supporting me, i know that i can be a doctor..............someday

My journey begins as i set my foots at the international education centre(INTEC). I found many new friends from all around Malaysia with their own visions. Some want to be engineers, teachers,architects as well as doctors. I have a feeling that really excite me more to chase my ambition to be a doctor after met people who has same vision as me. It really nice to meet, talk and friend with these people because we share one ambition. Now all the negative comments had gone completely and i feel very very happy now being here.

Here, i join MEP programme that stands for Middle East Programme. I will be here for three months before flying to Egypt. Actually i have to pass the final exam so that i can fly so............pray for me everyone. Wait for me Egypt!!!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BE!




    Anyway, do not use short form in your blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete